As a leader for sales, marketing, accounts, and project management we deployed 30 to 40 projects per month. The specific technology served the needs for process management, cash control, marketing, customer CRM tools, financial accounting, and labor scheduling, inventory, and order entry for product preparation. The enterprise solutions included modules for above store reporting, performance improvement and business intelligence.
The projects & deployments represented the following technology:
Web 2.0 – Performance improvement services
Web 2.0 – Resource management services
Enterprise – Business Intelligence services
Enterprise – Business process management services
Sales Manager – Western Region
Company NameRadiant Systems /Acquired by NCR
Dates Employed 2003 – 2011
Employment Duration 8 yrs
Location Irvine, California
• Annual revenue contribution went from $2.5MM to $17.5MM in less than 3 years
• Achieved 100% quota each year – as high as 125% from 2004 through 2009
• Sales Manager/Trainer for coaching and developing sales people in a consultative selling environment
• Responsible for partnering with resellers, project & program managers
• Developed regional tactical plans to successfully sell, service and support enterprise software, hardware, professional services to independent, franchised and corporate chain accounts.
• Sales processes using CRM, KPI, and territory management strategies (SPIN, TAS, Miller Heiman)
• Managed client & IT Engineer relationships to maximize service expectations by aligning strategies with service expectations through RFP, SOP, SLA’s & MSA’s
• Developed and manage financial projects, incentive plans, forecasts, budgets, territory schedules, application specialists for CRM, HRM & Enterprise managed services
• Managed and designed graphics and print production for sales & marketing.
• Received numerous awards and commendations for superior sales performance and contributions.
Source details: Project Management /SaaS Deployments