WHY WE NEED MODERN MENTORING TO DEVELOP THE CHANNEL
Micro-Credentials, Community of Practice, Expert Path Panels & Path Plans
DESIGNED FOR EDUCATION
“Connecting knowledge and resources together in an online environment that serves the industry community with continued education for growing the ecosystem”
Professional Development, Performance Improvement, Succession Planning
A way for business operators, instructors, technicians, sponsors, and learning candidates (geographically dispersed) to collaborate, negotiate, and support preparation and certifications for professional development.
Industry Modern Mentoring Programs (Education & Industry Practical Experience Resources working together)
EXAMPLE: SUBJECT MATTER EXPERTS (SME’s)
- INSTRUCTORS: Instructs students in curriculum program knowledge and skills, assesses progress and collaborates with employers, vendor partners, customer success managers, technical managers, and mentors.
- COACHES: Gives direction. Thinks in terms of how learners fit into the needs of their organizations. Informs employers to work connections and how mentors coach for workplace readiness.
- EMPLOYERS: Helps plan career paths and certification plans, monitors progression, works with teachers, instructors and mentors to support the people who are looking for coaching and mentoring in business and industry.
- TECHNICAL : Help technical learners plan career paths and certification plans, monitors progression, works with instructors and mentors to identify learners who needs coaching and mentoring, and recognize talented learners that need opportunities to showcase their work whose performance needs support.
- MENTORS: Model and coach the traits of their successful industry experts and leaders and the value of education, professional training and graduation, work with the industry & trade associations to focus on specific working learner needs to refine their ePortfolio and connect with potential partners and employers.
UP TO 8 SEATS – Unlimited replications for developing Support Teams, Work-groups, and Partnerships. Platform to “execute” ongoing growth plans, communicate the “next steps”, and drive “certifications” for approving micro-credentials.
Micro-Credentials – Teach People How To Fish
Replicating Resources for Micro-credentials:
- > The Role of People, Processes, and Systems to improve the cost-effectiveness of information technology by providing a mechanism for sharing services not economically or operationally feasible for a small business.
- > To promote interoperability through use of web standards, open-source software, and shared services.
- > A way for business operators, schools, sponsors, and learning candidates (geographically dispersed) to collaborate, negotiate, and support preparation and certifications for professional development.
- > A way to document and promote real work done in the real workplace by real people as key components of leadership succession planning.
- > A way for a collaborative team to coordinate and align leadership preparation with performance improvement plans.
- > A way for a collaborative team to coordinate and align leadership preparation plans with university programs and industry apprenticeship certification programs.
- > Allow individuals to keep and publish their professional portfolios.
- > Provide mechanisms to track evidence of completion of key performances.
- > Support industry certified professionals through competency-based education.
The following video is an example: It demonstrates an education community developing Pat Smith, a 5th grade math teacher who inspires to become a middle school principal. It can be used for any community of practice.
WHITE LABELED PRIVATE SOCIAL NETWORKS
A sophisticated social learning platform for professional development, performance improvement & capacity development.
To learn more visit the  portfolios below:
- WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT
- MODERN MENTORING
- PRIVATE SOCIAL NETWORKS
- LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT
- HOW IT WORKS
- HOW TO MAKE AN IMPACT
For more up-to-date Articles & Activity visit Local Merchant Solutions